- Biblical soap opera enjoying ungodly success in Brazil Associated Press - 9 minutes ago
RIO DE JANEIRO (AP) — The actress agonizes on her deathbed, her hair and makeup impeccable, as the hunky male lead clutches her hand. Tears pour … More »Biblical soap opera enjoying ungodly success in Brazil
- 'Aloha': What the Critics Are Saying The Hollywood Reporter - 17 minutes ago
Cameron Crowe's latest dramedy finds militarizy defense contrator Bradley Cooper entangled in a love triangle with Emma Stone and Rachel McAdams.
- Crowdfunding a $4 Billion Market by 2020? Here Are 5 Companies Poised to Benefit The Hollywood Reporter - 17 minutes ago
Jason Best of Crowdfund Capital Advisors estimates the equity crowdfunding business could be that big within four years, with these five companies in prime position to reap the rewards.
- Tonys: David Rockwell on Taking a Break from Stadiums to Design Broadway Sets The Hollywood Reporter - 23 minutes ago
The famed architect, who received two Tony noms this year for best scenic design—for the play 'You Can't Take It with You' and for the musical 'On the Twentieth Century'—talks to THR about his work.
- Prince William: "I'll Have To Ask The Missus" if Prince George, Princess Charlotte Can Watch Soccer Us Weekly - 1 hour 24 minutes ago
- Aquarius Premiere Recap: Everything You Need to Know About David Duchovny's Charles Manson Police Drama Us Weekly - 4 hours ago
- Vivendi to book 4.2 billion euro pre-tax gain on GVT sale Reuters - 6 hours ago
French media group Vivendi said on Friday it would book a 4.2 billion euro ($4.6 billion) pre-tax gain from the sale of Brazilian telecommunications company GVT, which would help it pay interim dividends. The company said it had also received a 12 percent stake in Telefonica Brazil's Vivo and would exchange 4.5 percent …
- Bob Saget Signs on for 'Fuller House,' John Stamos Confirms The Hollywood Reporter - 7 hours ago
Lori Loughlin also confirmed that she will return for the reboot.
- Bob Saget Joins ‘Full House’ Reboot, John Stamos Says The Wrap - 7 hours ago
“Full House” star John Stamos revealed on Thursday that his co-star Bob Saget will join the series spinoff “Fuller House” coming from Netflix. Sagat appeared in the popular ’90s ABC sitcom as dad Danny Tanner, while Stamos, who will produce as well as guest-star in “Fuller House,” was his brother-in-law Jesse Katsopol …
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24