- U.S. FCC gives Pandora foreign ownership waiver to buy KXMZ FM Reuters - 23 minutes ago
U.S. regulators on Monday moved to allow Pandora Media Inc to exceed the 25 percent cap on foreign ownership in a U.S. broadcaster as the Internet … More »U.S. FCC gives Pandora foreign ownership waiver to buy KXMZ FM
U.S. regulators on Monday moved to allow Pandora Media Inc to exceed the 25 percent cap on foreign ownership in a U.S. broadcaster as the Internet radio company prepares to buy radio station KXMZ FM in South Dakota. The waiver from the Federal Communications Commission brings Pandora closer to closing the pending deal, …
- Anna Wintour Narrowly Avoids Being Hit by Cyclist Outside Met Gala 2015: Details Us Weekly - 26 minutes ago
- Louis C.K. to Direct, Star in Indie Film 'I'm a Cop' (Exclusive) The Hollywood Reporter - 30 minutes ago
Scott Rudin will produce the dramedy with Dave Becky and Blair Breard.
- Fox renews 'The Simpsons' for 2 more seasons Associated Press - 34 minutes ago
LOS ANGELES (AP) — "The Simpsons" will keep the satire coming for at least two more seasons.
- Willow Shields' 'Dancing With The Stars' Blog: Raise Your Hand! Access Hollywood - 38 minutes ago
- Al Jazeera America Senior Executive Marcy McGinnis Resigns — Read Parting Note The Wrap - 45 minutes ago
Al Jazeera America executive Marcy McGinnis resigned Monday amid swirling turmoil at the network. McGinnis, a former CBS veteran who joined in 2013, joined as a senior vice president of news gathering, but in recent months was labeled a senior vice president of outreach, a seeming demotion. In an email obtained by TheWrap, …
- Exclusive NCIS: New Orleans Sneak Peek: Baitfish Is Back! TV Guide - 45 minutes ago
- Chris Brown Suspected of Misdemeanor Battery in Violent Basketball Brawl in Las Vegas Us Weekly - 56 minutes ago
- Dave Goldberg Cause of Death: Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg's Husband Died of Head Trauma Us Weekly - 1 hour 6 minutes ago
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24