- Producer Peter Hoffman Convicted of Film Tax-Credit Fraud The Hollywood Reporter - 15 minutes ago
The Seven Arts Entertainment CEO faces a maximum of 405 years in prison. More »Producer Peter Hoffman Convicted of Film Tax-Credit Fraud
The Seven Arts Entertainment CEO faces a maximum of 405 years in prison.
- Castle's Stana Katic Is Married! TV Guide - 42 minutes ago
- Viola Davis to star as Harriet Tubman in HBO movie Associated Press - 49 minutes ago
- Watch the Smutty, NSFW Trailer for Ted 2 TV Guide - 50 minutes ago
- CNN’s Dr. Sanjay Gupta Performs Brain Surgery on 8-Year-Old Nepal Earthquake Victim (Video) The Wrap - 1 hour 8 minutes ago
CNN chief medical correspondent and neurosurgeon Dr. Sanjay Gupta lent a hand to overwhelmed medical workers on Monday in earthquake-ravaged Kathmandu, Nepal, performing brain surgery on an 8-year-old girl injured by falling debris. Rubble had fallen on her head, and she suffered a compound fracture and developed a blood-clot …
- Viola Davis to Play Harriet Tubman in HBO Film From 'John Adams' Scribe The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 14 minutes ago
Steven Spielberg's Amblin TV will produce the biopic about the famous abolitionist.
- Amber Portwood Celebrates Three Years of Sobriety: "It's a Choice" Us Weekly - 1 hour 25 minutes ago
- Josh Gad's First Callback Was For Avatar and Other Things You Don't Know About Him Us Weekly - 1 hour 25 minutes ago
- Mort Hock, Veteran of Movie Marketing, Dies at 85 The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 44 minutes ago
He worked at United Artists and Paramount and on such acclaimed films as 'Rosemary’s Baby,' 'True Grit' and 'A Woman Under the Influence.'
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24