- Chris Soules' Emotional 'Dancing' Exit: 'I Wasn't Ready' Access Hollywood - 14 minutes ago
Chris Soules and Witney Carson were eliminated from "Dancing with the Stars" on Tuesday night, and the former "Bachelor" is taking it hard. … More »Chris Soules' Emotional 'Dancing' Exit: 'I Wasn't Ready'
Chris Soules and Witney Carson were eliminated from "Dancing with the Stars" on Tuesday night, and the former "Bachelor" is taking it hard. Prince Farming seemed to be choked up when "DWTS" host Tom Bergeron asked how he was feeling after getting the boot, and Access Hollywood checked in with the reality star after the …
- Appeals Court Rules in Pandora's Favor in Royalty Rate Fight The Hollywood Reporter - 15 minutes ago
The streaming outlet holds the line on what it pays for song performance rights.
- ‘Arrow’ Preview: 5 Things to Know About Season 3’s Penultimate Episode The Wrap - 16 minutes ago
There’s only one episode left before the Season 3 finale of The CW’s “Arrow,” and things are actually picking up and getting crazier rather than slowing down. In the penultimate episode, titled “This Is Your Sword,” the action returns once again to Nanda Parbat, where the former Oliver Queen, now Al Sah-him (Stephen Amell) …
- Showtime Hit With Lawsuit Over Manny Pacquiao Injury The Hollywood Reporter - 25 minutes ago
A class action lawsuit alleges that there was a duty to determine the fighter's health before advertising the "Fight of the Century."
- Lifetime to Put More Women Behind Camera With ‘Broad Focus’ Initiative The Wrap - 35 minutes ago
Lifetime is launching a program called Broad Focus, designed to provide women with more opportunities to write, develop, produce and direct content, the network announced on Wednesday. The initiative’s mission is to encourage and cultivate women’s talent in media, scout content leaders who are creating the best female-focused …
- Kristen Wiig on mental health, comedy and 'Ghostbusters' Reuters - 41 minutes ago
By Piya Sinha-Roy LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - As a prominent cast member of "Saturday Night Live" for a decade, Kristen Wiig played characters from political figures to pop stars, but in her latest film, the comedian taps into a more complex and serious side of life. In "Welcome to Me," opening in U.S. theaters and video-on-demand …
- 'The Interview' Writer Boards 'Last Man on Earth' as Showrunner The Hollywood Reporter - 55 minutes ago
'The Office' alum Dan Sterling will reunite with Chris Miller and Phil Lord via an overall deal with studio 20th Century Fox Television.
- Melissa Rivers Says Jay Leno Snubbed Her Shortly After Joan Rivers' Death Us Weekly - 56 minutes ago
- Pandora defeats ASCAP, music publishers in royalties appeal Reuters - 1 hour 4 minutes ago
By Jonathan Stempel NEW YORK (Reuters) - A federal appeals court in Manhattan rejected appeals by a music licensing group and music publishers that could have forced Internet radio service Pandora Media Inc to pay higher royalties and have access to fewer songs. In a case closely watched in the music industry, the 2nd …
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24