- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement via Players Tribune Poem The Hollywood Reporter - 2 hours 34 minutes ago
Sports website crashes from all the traffic. More »Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement via Players Tribune Poem
Sports website crashes from all the traffic.
- LAPD Responding to Suspicious Item at Hollywood Christmas Parade Route The Hollywood Reporter - 3 hours ago
The Los Angeles Police Department bomb squad is responding to a suspicious item near the start of the 84th Annual Hollywood Christmas Parade.
Authorities were notified about the item around 1:30 p.m. at Hollywood Boulevard and Orange Drive, near the TCL Chinese Theatre, a department spokeswoman said.
- LAPD Bomb Squad Responding to Suspicious Item at Hollywood Christmas Parade Route The Hollywood Reporter - 3 hours ago
- Donald Trump, Chuck Todd Exchange Heated Comments Over 9/11 "Cheering" Claims The Hollywood Reporter - 4 hours ago
"Your words matter. Truthfulness matters. Fact-based stuff matters," the visibly frustrated 'Meet the Press' host told the Republican presidential candidate on Sunday's show.
- Jordan Peele, Chelsea Peretti Reveal Engagement News on Twitter The Hollywood Reporter - 6 hours ago
The 'Key & Peele' alum proposed to the 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' star "during the family talent show," Peretti tweeted on Saturday.
- ‘Into the Badlands’ Star Emily Beecham on Fight Scenes: ‘All the Sweat Is Completely Real’ The Wrap - 8 hours ago
Emily Beecham, who plays The Widow on “Into the Badlands,” wants fans to rest assured that the fighting on the AMC show is more realistic than they realize. “All the sweat is completely real,” Beecham told TheWrap of the show that films in Louisiana, a state well known for its humid conditions. Beecham enjoys her role …
- Adele smashes records with 3.38 million first-week U.S sales of '25' Reuters - 10 hours ago
British singer Adele's new album sold a record 3.38 million U.S. copies in its first full week, Nielsen Music said, becoming the biggest-selling album of 2015 in an astonishing feat for an era when artists rarely top 1 million. In just seven days on sale, "25", the first album in four years by the Grammy-winning singer, …
- 'Awards Chatter' Podcast — Benicio Del Toro ('Sicario') The Hollywood Reporter - 13 hours ago
The 'Traffic' Oscar winner discusses his journey from Puerto Rico to Hollywood, the lack of rhyme and reason about big screen success and why he's drawn to stories about the war on drugs.
- Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows Associated Press - 16 hours ago
WASHINGTON (AP) — Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24