- Box Office: 'Furious 7' No. 1; 'Paul Blart' Sequel Solid No. 2 With $24M The Hollywood Reporter - 10 minutes ago
The microbudgeted horror-thriller 'Unfriended' opens in the No. 3 spot, 'Child 44' bombs in limited launch. More »Box Office: 'Furious 7' No. 1; 'Paul Blart' Sequel Solid No. 2 With $24M
The microbudgeted horror-thriller 'Unfriended' opens in the No. 3 spot, 'Child 44' bombs in limited launch.
- \'Outlander\' Postmortem: Caitriona Balfe & Sam Heughan On \'The Devil\'s Mark\' Access Hollywood - 19 minutes ago
(Spoiler alert! This story contains reaction to "The Devil's Mark" episode of "Outlander" Season 1. Are nearly losing her life in a witch trial, Claire (Caitriona Balfe) finally spilled her big secret to husband Jamie Fraser (Sam Heughan) – she's from the future. "You have a home there, a place, the things you're used …
- Hong Kong Film Awards: 'The Golden Era' Leads With Five Wins The Hollywood Reporter - 21 minutes ago
'Overheard 3's' Sean Lau and 'Dearest's' Zhao Wei were named best actor and best actress, respectively.
- Box Office: 'Furious 7' Out Runs 'Paul Blart 2,' 'Unfriended' Reuters - 21 minutes ago
Despite the blockbuster's continued dominance, "Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2" did better than expected, pulling in a solid $24 million across 3,633 locations. It's good news for Sony Pictures, which had a painful chapter from its recent history dredged up this week when Julian Assange's WikiLeaks published an archive of emails …
- Don Francisco says it's time to close Sabado with dignity Associated Press - 1 hour 9 minutes ago
- MTV Cancels Eye Candy TV Guide - 1 hour 9 minutes ago
- Good Times Star Ben Powers Dies at 64 TV Guide - 1 hour 15 minutes ago
- Ex-'Top Gear' star got false cancer diagnosis before fracas Associated Press - 3 hours ago
LONDON (AP) — Former "Top Gear" presenter Jeremy Clarkson says doctors told him he probably had cancer just days before a fracas in which he attacked a colleague from the popular motoring show.
- Ringo Starr among 2015 inductees into Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Reuters - 10 hours ago
By Kim Palmer CLEVELAND (Reuters) - Former Beatles drummer Ringo Starr was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a solo artist on Saturday - the last of the four bandmates to earn the honor in a ceremony in Cleveland celebrating some of the biggest stars of rock music. Among the 2015 honorees joining Starr, …
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24