- Charter agrees to buy Time Warner Cable for $56 billion Reuters - 11 minutes ago
John Malone's Charter Communications Inc struck a $56 billion deal to buy Time Warner Cable Inc, seeking to combine the third and second largest … More »Charter agrees to buy Time Warner Cable for $56 billion
John Malone's Charter Communications Inc struck a $56 billion deal to buy Time Warner Cable Inc, seeking to combine the third and second largest U.S. cable operators to better compete against market leader Comcast Corp. The Federal Communications Commission immediately served notice that it would closely scrutinize the …
- Nielsen survey says Liam Neeson is big ad man Associated Press - 12 minutes ago
NEW YORK (AP) — Ad executives looking for a celebrity to endorse their product can't do much better than actor Liam Neeson.
- Charter to Buy Time Warner Cable in $78.7 Billion Deal The Wrap - 19 minutes ago
- Taylor Swift: Being A Pop Star Is "Not That Hard" Us Weekly - 26 minutes ago
- Kanye West Sends Kim Kardashian Gushing Anniversary Twitter Message One Day Late Us Weekly - 1 hour 21 minutes ago
- Rumer Willis Looks Identical to Mom Demi Moore in Amazing 'Twinning' Photograph Us Weekly - 1 hour 55 minutes ago
Rumer Willis, 26, and mom Demi Moore, 52, make a head-turning double act in an amazing photograph shared via Instagram, where the pair look like twins.
- Vincent Cassel Calls for 'La Haine' Sequel in Wake of 'Charlie Hebdo' Attack The Hollywood Reporter - 3 hours ago
Although his character Vinz wouldn't return, the actor says the time is right to make a followup to the 1995 film by Matthieu Kassovitz.
- Cannes: Norwegian Adventure Tale 'The Last King' Sells to Italy, Middle East The Hollywood Reporter - 3 hours ago
Nils Gaup's actioner stars Jakob Oftebro of 'Kon Tiki' and 'Game of Thrones' actor Kristofer Hivju.
- World Series of Poker starts this week with new events Associated Press - 6 hours ago
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24