- Why Tilda Swinton's 'Doctor Strange' Casting Is a Small Step Forward for Marvel (Opinion) The Hollywood Reporter - 3 minutes 59 seconds ago
Marvel appears to be finally making a welcome step in a direction that other comic book movies have been moving in for some time. More »Why Tilda Swinton's 'Doctor Strange' Casting Is a Small Step Forward for Marvel (Opinion)
Marvel appears to be finally making a welcome step in a direction that other comic book movies have been moving in for some time.
- Relativity Removes Pair From Board as Ryan Kavanaugh Fights to Keep Control (Exclusive) The Hollywood Reporter - 11 minutes ago
Colbeck Capital partners Jason Colodne and Jason Beckman — who Relativity fingered as the source of the recent story — have resigned from their positions on the studio's board.
- This Is What Rashida Jones Thinks of the Cannes High-Heel Rule The Hollywood Reporter - 11 minutes ago
The actress calls the dress code "sexist."
- Isaac Mizrahi Rips Naomi Campbell on ‘Fashion Queens': ‘Hardest Supermodel to Work With’ (Exclusive Video) The Wrap - 16 minutes ago
Fashion designer Isaac Mizrahi said that Naomi Campbell is the hardest supermodel he’s ever worked with in a preview clip from Bravo’s “Fashion Queens” provided exclusively to TheWrap. “Otherwise, someone would come in advance and say, ‘Oh, sorry, Naomi’s not coming,'” Mizrahi said. With E!’s “Fashion Police” in hiatus, …
- Jesse Plemons, Caleb Landry Jones, Lola Kirke Join Tom Cruise in 'Mena' The Hollywood Reporter - 22 minutes ago
'Edge of Tomorrow' helmer Doug Liman is reuniting with Cruise for the film.
- Teacher Offers to Cancel Finals If Taylor Swift Calls Him Us Weekly - 24 minutes ago
- Late-night TV vet Bill Maher forges ahead with hit formula Associated Press - 39 minutes ago
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Bill Maher strides into the weekly writers meeting for his HBO show and puts his feet up on the table. His team of scribes, many of whom he's worked with for 22 years, pepper him with ideas and information: the new Republican presidential candidates, the latest outlandish political moves, background …
- 'Dancing,' 'Voice' on top as viewers got musical last week Associated Press - 39 minutes ago
NEW YORK (AP) — Music and dancing ruled on the airwaves last week, as "Dancing With the Stars" and "The Voice" tuned up to score five out of the 10 most-watched shows.
- Senator Rand Paul Cuts His Own Hair: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me Us Weekly - 44 minutes ago
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24