- Tribune Publishing says not in talks to sell itself Reuters - 15 minutes ago
(Reuters) - Tribune Publishing Co said it was not in talks or in the process of selling itself, after a tweet by News Corp's Rupert Murdoch … More »Tribune Publishing says not in talks to sell itself
(Reuters) - Tribune Publishing Co said it was not in talks or in the process of selling itself, after a tweet by News Corp's Rupert Murdoch on Friday that suggested its newspaper group would be sold. Murdoch said in a tweet that he had "strong word" that the company's newspaper group, which includes the Chicago Tribune, …
- Marion Cotillard Launches Eiffel Tower Installation Ahead of Paris Climate Talks The Hollywood Reporter - 55 minutes ago
“Paris has been a little shaken by what happened,” says the actress. “This should be important for everybody. We are at a turning point."
- ISS recommends vote against Vivendi's bid to win Telecom Italia board seats: source Reuters - 2 hours 18 minutes ago
Proxy adviser ISS is advising shareholders in Telecom Italia vote against a request by top investor Vivendi to raise the number of board members at the Italian group so that four of its representatives can be appointed, a fund industry source said. France's Vivendi, which has gradually built up a 20.116 percent stake in …
- With "Star Wars" movie due to land, old toys go galactic Reuters - 3 hours ago
By Michael Roddy THORNABY, England (Reuters) - Vintage toys linked to the "Star Wars" film franchise are moving faster than a swirling lightsaber, sending prices of many of them soaring into hyperspace. With the latest in the series - "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" - due to open in December, auctioneers in the northeast …
- Beloved Japanese artist who depicted horrors of war dies at 93 Reuters - 5 hours ago
An award-winning Japanese manga artist, whose retellings of traditional ghost stories and depictions of the horrors of World War Two helped propel anime to global popularity, died on Monday at the age of 93. Shigeru Mizuki, a beloved household name in Japan, was an art student when he was drafted in 1942 and sent to fight …
- 'Degrassi: Next Class' Creator Talks Switch to Netflix: "That's Where the Kids Are" The Hollywood Reporter - 9 hours ago
Linda Schuyler predicts more hookups and breakdowns via social media on the teen soap's latest edition, set to bow in January.
- Amazon Orders First U.K. Original Drama 'The Collection' From 'Ugly Betty' Producer The Hollywood Reporter - 9 hours ago
The show will be produced by the BBC Worldwide's Lookout Point, which is also behind the upcoming big-budget series 'War and Peace.'
- Mark Zuckerberg Tops, Rebekah Brooks Returns to U.K. Media Power List The Hollywood Reporter - 9 hours ago
Google parent Alphabet's Larry Page and Apple CEO Tim Cook round out the top 3 of the annual MediaGuardian 100 power list, while Taylor Swift moves up and Rupert Murdoch is the highest-ranked traditional media boss.
- Japan's Biggest Talent Agency Gets Caught Up in Yakuza Insurance Fraud The Hollywood Reporter - 9 hours ago
10 comedians represented by Yoshimoto Kogyo claim ignorance of the $1 million scam run by gangsters.
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24