- NewFronts: 'Fault in Our Stars' Author John Green Rocks Ad Buyers With Candid YouTube Pitch The Hollywood Reporter - 10 minutes ago
While some advertisers found his remarks encouraging — he said that ad buyers who focus on TV "risk losing relevance with an entire generation" … More »NewFronts: 'Fault in Our Stars' Author John Green Rocks Ad Buyers With Candid YouTube Pitch
While some advertisers found his remarks encouraging — he said that ad buyers who focus on TV "risk losing relevance with an entire generation" — others were offended.
- Europe Unveils Plans for Digital Single Market The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 20 minutes ago
The European Commission announced wide-ranging plans across all of the EU's 28 member states.
- India's Bollywood star Salman Khan gets five years for hit-and-run Reuters - 1 hour 49 minutes ago
- Rolling Stones' Jagger, Wood record Nepal quake charity single Reuters - 2 hours 0 minutes ago
The Rolling Stones' Mick Jagger and Ronnie Wood have joined forces with British soul singer Beverley Knight to record a charity single in aid of victims of last month's earthquake in Nepal. The track, entitled "Look into Your Heart" will raise funds for charity Save The Children's Nepal Earthquake Appeal. "The terrible …
- Gwyneth Paltrow Skips Met Gala 2015, Hangs With Daughter Apple After Saying Event "Sucked" Us Weekly - 2 hours 37 minutes ago
- Austrian charged for singing in film under Hitler portrait Reuters - 2 hours 57 minutes ago
Austrian prosecutors have charged the owner of a basement filled with Adolf Hitler paraphernalia as a Nazi sympathizer after his collection featured in a documentary film by cult director Ulrich Seidl last year. Re-engagement with National Socialism has been a crime since 1947 in Austria, which for decades maintained that …
- Bollywood Star Salman Khan Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison in Fatal Hit-And-Run Case The Hollywood Reporter - 3 hours ago
The actor was found guilty of culpable homicide following a 2002 incident in Mumbai in which he ran over a group homeless men while drunk, killing one and injuring others.
- Bollywood Star Salman Khan Convicted In Fatal Hit-And-Run Case, Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison The Hollywood Reporter - 4 hours ago
The actor found guilty of culpable homicide following a 2002 incident in Mumbai in which he ran over a group homeless men while drunk, killing one and injuring others.
- Prince to perform in Baltimore in wake of black man's death Reuters - 5 hours ago
(Reuters) - Rock and Roll Hall of Famer Prince will perform a special concert in Baltimore on Sunday, apparently in part to honor the 25-year-old black man whose death from spinal injuries suffered in police custody sparked weeks of protest and a day of rioting. "Wear something gray," reads a promotional image for the …
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24