Daytime in no Time - Recaps Delivered Daily

News & Blogs

 

  • File photo of Donald Trump, co-owner of the Miss Universe Organization, posing with Erin Brady at a news conference after she was crowned Miss USA 2013 in Las Vegas
    Trump sues Univision for $500 million over Miss USA cancellation Reuters - 4 minutes 28 seconds ago

    U.S. presidential candidate and real estate mogul Donald Trump filed a $500 million lawsuit on Tuesday against Univision over the Spanish-language … More »Trump sues Univision for $500 million over Miss USA cancellation

    File photo of Donald Trump, co-owner of the Miss Universe Organization, posing with Erin Brady at a news conference after she was crowned Miss USA 2013 in Las Vegas

    U.S. presidential candidate and real estate mogul Donald Trump filed a $500 million lawsuit on Tuesday against Univision over the Spanish-language TV network's decision to end its contract to broadcast the Miss USA pageant, which is co-owned by Trump. Univision said last week it would not air the July 12 pageant because …

  • The headquarters building of U.S. satellite TV operator DirecTV is seen in Los Angeles

    By Alina Selyukh and Diane Bartz WASHINGTON (Reuters) - AT&T Inc's proposed $48.5 billion acquisition of DirecTV is expected to get U.S. regulatory approval as soon as next week, according to people familiar with the matter, a decision that will combine the country's No. 2 wireless carrier with the largest satellite-TV …

  • FILE - In this June 16, 2015 file photo, real estate mogul Donald Trump delivers remarks during his announcement that he will run for president of the United States, in New York. Ora TV, a television company backed by Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim, on Tuesday, June 30, 2015 said it will scrap a project it was developing with Trump because of comments he made about Mexican immigrants.  (AP Photo/Richard Drew, File)

    NEW YORK (AP) — Fallout from Donald Trump's remarks about immigrants from Mexico continued to dog him Tuesday as a TV company backed by Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim said it was scrapping a project in development with the outspoken mogul, and Mexico announced it won't be sending a contestant to the Miss Universe …

  • File photo of Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck leaving the Governors Ball in Hollywood

    Hollywood A-list couple Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner on Tuesday announced plans to divorce, a day after their 10th wedding anniversary. "After much thought and careful consideration, we have made the difficult decision to divorce. We go forward with love and friendship for one another and a commitment to co-parenting …

  • Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner: We're Getting Divorced The Hollywood Reporter - 40 minutes ago

    "We go forward with love and friendship for one another and a commitment to co-parenting our children whose privacy we ask to be respected during this difficult time," said the couple in a statement.

  • Curt Harper, an autistic man with a passion for surfing, is the subject of ‘Curt.’

  • Paramount Domestic Distribution Chief Don Harris Exiting The Hollywood Reporter - 49 minutes ago

    The executive has served in the top job for four years.

  • Cheryl Burke, Thomas Roberts won't host Miss USA Associated Press - 1 hour 11 minutes ago
    FILE - In this June 24, 2015 file photo, Cheryl Burke arrives at the NBCUniversal New York Summer Press Day event at The Four Seasons Hotel in New York. Miss USA has lost its third co-host. “Dancing with the Stars’” Cheryl Burke said Tuesday, June 30, she is dropping out of next month’s pageant “in light of the recent statements made by Donald Trump,” a co-owner of the pageant. Burke was scheduled to join MSNBC anchor Thomas Roberts co-hosting NBC’s telecast of the July 12 event. (Photo by Charles Sykes/Invision/AP, File)

    NEW YORK (AP) — Miss USA has lost its all of its co-hosts.

  • A Croquembouche is presented at chef Jacques Pepin's 80th Birthday celebration at the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen

    By Richard Leong NEW YORK (Reuters) - Renowned celebrity chef Jacques Pépin may be approaching his 80th birthday, but the award-winning cook is still going strong. Pépin's second book, "La Technique," was published nearly four decades ago and is considered a classic tome on French cooking. His upcoming book …

More News »
More News »
More Posts »