- Trump to consider suing after NBC ends business dealings Associated Press - 48 minutes ago
CHICAGO (AP) — Donald Trump says he'll consider suing after NBC announced it's ending its business relationship with the Republican presidential … More »Trump to consider suing after NBC ends business dealings
CHICAGO (AP) — Donald Trump says he'll consider suing after NBC announced it's ending its business relationship with the Republican presidential candidate over comments he made about immigrants during his campaign kickoff.
- NBC to Donald Trump: You're fired Associated Press - 49 minutes ago
- Lena Dunham Praises U.S. Supreme Court for Keeping Texas Abortion Clinics Open The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 25 minutes ago
"We love you SCOTUS."
- E L James' #AskELJames Twitter Q&A Would Have Made Christian Grey Cringe Us Weekly - 1 hour 41 minutes ago
- Hulk Hogan's Sex Tape Case Against Gawker Has a Lot of Secrets The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 45 minutes ago
It's not just the sex tape. It's also ██, ███ and █████.
- NBC fires Trump, drops pageants over candidate's insults to Mexicans Reuters - 1 hour 45 minutes ago
(Reuters) - NBC cut ties with real estate developer and TV personality Donald Trump and the "Miss USA" and "Miss Universe" pageants on Monday for making comments insulting Mexicans when he began his run for president earlier this month. The pageants, part of a 50/50 joint venture with NBCUniversal for the English-language …
- Larry Kramer Talks Gay Marriage and 'Normal Heart' Sequel, Says Katharine Hepburn and Spencer Tracy "Were Both Gay" The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 52 minutes ago
At 80, Kramer is the subject of a glowing HBO documentary and the author of a controversial new book. After he barely survived a near- death experience last fall, many people expected the activist and author to gently exit the stage. But now recovered, and feisty as ever, he opens up to THR about everything from Lincoln's …
- Paul Dano, Daniel Radcliffe to Star in Indie 'Swiss Army Man' The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 55 minutes ago
Mary Elizabeth Winstead will also headline the feature, directed by Daniel Kwan and Daniel Scheinert.
- Gannett Completes Spinoff of TV and Digital Assets The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 55 minutes ago
The two stocks went in opposite directions on their first day of trading.
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24