- Judge weighs lawsuit seeking Kurt Cobain's death-scene photos Reuters - 19 minutes ago
By Eric M. Johnson SEATTLE (Reuters) - A Washington state judge should dismiss a lawsuit seeking photos from the death scene of Nirvana frontman … More »Judge weighs lawsuit seeking Kurt Cobain's death-scene photos
By Eric M. Johnson SEATTLE (Reuters) - A Washington state judge should dismiss a lawsuit seeking photos from the death scene of Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain because public-disclosure laws do not apply and the journalist who wants them violated legal procedures, Seattle's attorney will argue on Friday. Independent journalist …
- J.J. Abrams Broke His Back Trying to Save Harrison Ford on the Star Wars Set Us Weekly - 23 minutes ago
- Joe Jackson "Out of Intensive Care" After Stroke, Heart Problems on 87th Birthday Us Weekly - 50 minutes ago
- Bill Cosby Producer Breaks Silence: "The Legacy of the Show Is Very Important to Me" The Hollywood Reporter - 55 minutes ago
"Obviously it’s a challenging time... but I’m hoping that people will still be able to watch the show and identify with the Huxtables."
- Jonathan Ames' Starz Comedy 'Blunt Talk' Is His Ode to 'Network' The Hollywood Reporter - 55 minutes ago
Ames saw the show as an opportunity to continue a Howard Beales-esque storyline.
- Maisie Williams has 'significant role' on 'Doctor Who' Associated Press - 1 hour 4 minutes ago
- Relativity Fallout: 'The Crow' Remake Sees Pre-Production Stall The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 5 minutes ago
The long-discussed reboot has hit yet another hurdle.
- ‘Flesh and Bone’ Cast and Creators on Getting to the Underbelly of Ballet: ‘We Ripped the Band-Aid Off’ The Wrap - 1 hour 7 minutes ago
Starz’s “Flesh and Bone” purports to “rip the band-aid” off of the ballet world, showing the truth behind the grueling art, according to showrunners and cast members. “This is the first time we’ve seen the underbelly of a ballet company,” said executive producer Moira Walley-Beckett onstage during the show’s panel at the …
- Amy Schumer Exits Management Firm Mosaic (Exclusive) The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 13 minutes ago
The move comes less than two weeks after her comedy hit 'Trainwreck' opened to $30 million.
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24