- Miley Cyrus bares nipple on VMAs Associated Press - 17 minutes ago
Miley Cyrus' various costumes for Sunday's MTV Video Music Awards were for the most part nearly naked — and then she took it a step farther … More »Miley Cyrus bares nipple on VMAs
- Kylie Jenner, Tyga Attend 2015 VMAs — See Their Red Carpet Style Us Weekly - 25 minutes ago
- Wes Craven Dead: Hollywood Reacts The Hollywood Reporter - 52 minutes ago
The famed maestro of horror known for the 'Nightmare on Elm Street' and 'Scream' franchises, died Sunday after a battle with brain cancer. He was 76.
- Craziest Moments From MTV's 2015 VMAs: Nicki Minaj Throws Shade at Miley Cyrus, Kanye's Running for President, and More Us Weekly - 55 minutes ago
- Swift leads winners but West, Cyrus rule MTV Video Music Awards Reuters - 56 minutes ago
By Piya Sinha-Roy LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Taylor Swift may have won the most Moonmans on Sunday but it was her reunion with rapper Kanye West on the MTV Video Music Awards stage that stole the show, as West declared he will run for the U.S. presidency in 2020. West, who famously stormed the stage and snatched the microphone …
- Factbox: Top winners at the 2015 MTV Video Music Awards Reuters - 1 hour 11 minutes ago
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The 2015 MTV Video Music Awards, hosted by singer Miley Cyrus, took place on Sunday at the Microsoft Theater in downtown Los Angeles, awarding the top achievements in music videos. Below is a list of winners in the top categories of the night. ...
- Prolific horror filmmaker Wes Craven dead at 76 Reuters - 1 hour 32 minutes ago
(Reuters) - Prolific horror filmmaker Wes Craven, who directed the slasher classic "A Nightmare on Elm Street," died on Sunday afternoon, his family said in a statement. Craven, who was also behind the 1990s horror hit "Scream," died surrounded by his loved ones at his Los Angeles home after suffering from brain cancer, …
- MTV Airs Miley Cyrus' Nipple During VMAs The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 33 minutes ago
During a costume change, the awards host flashed more than even she might have expected.
- Minions Climb China's Great Wall Ahead of Release The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 34 minutes ago
The Universal Pictures animated juggernaut, which just crossed $1 billion in global box office, is expected to do big business in China when it opens Sept. 13.
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24