- Charlie Chaplin, who spun his Tramp costume into gold, feted in archive book Reuters - 59 minutes ago
Chaplin failed to mention the "Tramp" costume that made him world famous. You can see one of the women -- among four Chaplin married in the … More »Charlie Chaplin, who spun his Tramp costume into gold, feted in archive book
Chaplin failed to mention the "Tramp" costume that made him world famous. You can see one of the women -- among four Chaplin married in the course of his 88 years -- in a glistening, outsized black-and-white picture of Paulette Goddard with a stolen bunch of bananas from "Modern Times" in "The Chaplin Archives", a hefty …
- China's Wanda Eyeing IPO of Film Operations The Hollywood Reporter - 3 hours ago
"Our theater assets have been listed and we also want to list the filmmaking and publication assets," chairman Wang Jianlin says in a magazine interview.
- Adele, Jimmy Fallon and The Roots Perform 'Hello' With Classroom Instruments The Hollywood Reporter - 7 hours ago
Multi-colored xylophone, anyone?
- 'Captain America: Civil War' Trailer Debuts The Hollywood Reporter - 7 hours ago
The film comes out May 6.
- China's Wanda Eyeing IPO for Film Operations The Hollywood Reporter - 7 hours ago
- DC's 'Legends of Tomorrow' Docks With Sky in U.K. The Hollywood Reporter - 7 hours ago
The show - which is premiering in the U.S. on The CW in January - will air in the U.K. next year.
- 'Awards Chatter' Podcast — Will Smith ('Concussion') The Hollywood Reporter - 7 hours ago
In his first podcast interview ever, the biggest movie star on the planet talks about his journey from rapping to acting, the secret to his commercial success — and his previously-unknown plans to enter the political arena "in the near future."
- Bindi Irwin Crowned Winner of ‘Dancing With the Stars’ Season 21 The Wrap - 8 hours ago
Bindi Irwin was crowned the winner of “Dancing With the Stars” Season 21 on Tuesday. The daughter of “Crocodile Hunter” star Steve Irwin beat out former Backstreet Boys member Nic k Carter and U.S. Army Ranger Alek Skarlatos for the Mirrorball Trophy on ABC’s two-hour finale, which was filmed live at The Grove in Los Angeles. …
- Cable TV hunting show hosts pleads guilty in poaching case Associated Press - 9 hours ago
JUNEAU, Alaska (AP) — The host of a cable TV hunting show has pleaded guilty as part of an investigation into poaching on a remote national preserve in Alaska.
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24