- AT&T-DirecTV: 4 Takeaways From the $49 Million Deal The Hollywood Reporter - 8 hours ago
The move creates the nation's largest pay TV service (26 million subscribers). From more programming clout to discounted Internet for low-income … More »AT&T-DirecTV: 4 Takeaways From the $49 Million Deal
The move creates the nation's largest pay TV service (26 million subscribers). From more programming clout to discounted Internet for low-income consumers to a victory for net neutrality, here is why the deal matters.
- Lifetime TV to feature several touring Broadway shows Associated Press - 17 minutes ago
- Jamaican author makes Man Booker long list with Bob Marley novel Reuters - 51 minutes ago
LONDON (Reuters) - The long list of 13 titles for the 2015 Man Booker Prize for fiction written in English, published on Wednesday, features the first Jamaican author in contention for the 50,000-pound ($78,000) prize. Marlon James is nominated for his third novel, "A Brief History of Seven Killings," the story …
- TV depiction of Colombia's only saint angers her devotees Associated Press - 1 hour 17 minutes ago
- Venice Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 72nd Edition The Hollywood Reporter - 8 hours ago
Kristen Stewart, Michael Keaton, Eddie Redmayne, Tilda Swinton, Ralph Fiennes and Dakota Johnson are among the stars in movies coming to the world’s oldest major film festival.
- Trevor Noah takes on racism, skips politics in standup gig Associated Press - 2 hours 42 minutes ago
- Sky beats year forecasts with broad demand across Europe Reuters - 3 hours ago
By Kate Holton LONDON (Reuters) - European pay-TV group Sky said on Wednesday it expects to perform strongly in its new financial year after better-than-expected 2014/15 profits prompted investors to rethink their growth forecasts for the newly-enlarged group. Sky, formed from the combination of Britain's BSkyB, Sky Deutschland …
- Jimmy Kimmel Chokes Up On Air Over Cecil the Lion, Likens Hunter to Bill Cosby The Hollywood Reporter - 8 hours ago
Kimmel eviscerated "jackhole" Minnesota dentist Walter Palmer who killed the much loved lion.
- Oscar Strategist Moves: New N.Y. Firm, L.A. Consultant Hire (Exclusive) The Hollywood Reporter - 8 hours ago
Julie Tustin and Meryl Katz open Film Circuits in New York, while former journalist Christy Grosz joins Lisa Taback's LTLA in Los Angeles.
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24