- Natalie Portman Sounds Off on Israel, Netanyahu, French Anti-Semitism and the "False Idol" of Oscar The Hollywood Reporter - 23 minutes ago
With strong opinions on everything from the Israeli elections ("I'm very, very upset") to Hollywood's worship of awards, Portman … More »Natalie Portman Sounds Off on Israel, Netanyahu, French Anti-Semitism and the "False Idol" of Oscar
With strong opinions on everything from the Israeli elections ("I'm very, very upset") to Hollywood's worship of awards, Portman will unveil her directorial debut, 'A Tale of Love and Darkness,' her way — all in Hebrew — just a short flight away from her new home in Paris: "I like being a …
- ‘Revenge’ Series Finale Previews Amanda Clarke and Victoria Grayson Last Showdown (Video) The Wrap - 30 minutes ago
“Revenge” ends on Sunday, and ABC has released a meaty preview of Emily VanCamp‘s showdown with Madeleine Stowe. The big question leading up to the series finale appears to be whether or not VanCamp, who plays lead character Amanda Clarke, can pull the trigger when she confronts Stowe’s Victoria Grayson. I believe that …
- Ratings: ‘Undateable’ Live Episode Sees Slight Uptick, Helps NBC Tie CBS Atop Demo The Wrap - 32 minutes ago
- 'Powers' Renewed for Second Season at PlayStation (Exclusive) The Hollywood Reporter - 33 minutes ago
The comic book drama was the first original scripted series for the Sony-owned video gaming console.
- 'Ultimate Survival Alaska' Star Jimmy Gojdics Found Dead, Multiple Gunshot Wounds The Hollywood Reporter - 33 minutes ago
The 69-year-old was found in his home in Fox, Alaska over the weekend.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Natalie Portman The Hollywood Reporter - 33 minutes ago
The actress no longer lives in America and doesn't own a TV. Here are more tidbits that may surprise.
- Billboard Music Awards: Taraji P. Henson, Laverne Cox, 'Entourage' Cast Among Presenters The Hollywood Reporter - 33 minutes ago
The annual gala returns to ABC on May 17 and will be held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
- Pandora defeats ASCAP, music publishers in royalties appeal Reuters - 35 minutes ago
By Jonathan Stempel NEW YORK (Reuters) - A federal appeals court in Manhattan rejected appeals by a music licensing group and music publishers that could have forced Internet radio service Pandora Media Inc to pay higher royalties and have access to fewer songs. The 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals on Wednesday rejected …
- U.S. FCC chairman to cable industry: 'More competition would be better' Reuters - 41 minutes ago
(Reuters) - The top U.S. communications regulator pressed the cable industry on Wednesday to "resist the temptation" to use its growing dominance as Internet providers to protect its traditional cable business. ... More competition would be better," Federal Communications Commission Chairman Tom Wheeler said in a speech …
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24