- Relativity Media accuses lender of prebankruptcy plot for control Reuters - 9 minutes ago
U.S. film studio Relativity Media LLC is accusing its senior lender and two former executives of a secret plan to thwart its refinancing efforts, … More »Relativity Media accuses lender of prebankruptcy plot for control
U.S. film studio Relativity Media LLC is accusing its senior lender and two former executives of a secret plan to thwart its refinancing efforts, a factor that it said in court documents helped lead to its July bankruptcy filing. In a revised disclosure statement for its plan to exit bankruptcy, Relativity said lender …
- Frank Gifford Suffered From Concussion-Related Brain Disease, Family Reveals The Wrap - 44 minutes ago
Frank Gifford suffered from concussion-related brain disease Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy — commonly know as CTE — his family revealed Wednesday in a statement. The former New York Giants great and “Monday Night Football” broadcaster passed away from natural causes this year. Gifford was the husband of “Today” show …
- Jennifer Lawrence Says She Will Make Directorial Debut With 'Project Delirium' The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 1 minute ago
The movie is based off of a 2012 New Yorker piece.
- ‘Empire’ Guest Star Alicia Keys Speaks Her Truth in New Teaser (Video) The Wrap - 1 hour 16 minutes ago
In a behind the scenes look at the episode, Keys discusses her character, Skye Summers, and how the character fears trying something new musically at the risk of alienating her fans. “My favorite scene that I’ve shot so far is the scene with myself and Jamal in the studio,” Keys says in the video. Lucious (Terrence Howard) …
- Voila! How to Turn Johnny Depp Into a Bald, Mean Gangster The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 22 minutes ago
Prosthetics, wigs and hours of preparation transformed Depp into 'Black Mass' subject James "Whitey" Bulger and Eddie Redmayne into transgender pioneer Lili Elbe.
- ‘The View’s’ Joy Behar Calls Co-host Paula Faris ‘The Biggest Slut’ (Video) The Wrap - 1 hour 31 minutes ago
“He’s ministering to me and I’m ministering to him,” Faris explained to her colleagues, while sipping on some wine during their daytime Thanksgiving feast. Comedian Joy Behar had a somewhat different reaction. “The minute these girls get born again, they become the biggest sluts,” she quipped, referring to Faris, and …
- How 'Captain America: Civil War' May Improve on the Original Marvel Comic Book The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 32 minutes ago
Putting Bucky at the center of the story only makes things better.
- Adele Says She’ll ‘Probably’ Stream More ’25’ Songs (Video) The Wrap - 1 hour 40 minutes ago
Good news, Adele fans (at least, Adele fans who haven’t already bought a copy of “25,” which doesn’t seem to be many of you). Asked by Matt Lauer if she might reverse a previous decision to withhold “25” from the various streaming services, the “Rolling in the Deep” singer replied, “Yeah, probably. “‘Hello’ is on there, …
- ‘The View': Candace Cameron Bure Blasts Obama as ‘Calm Guy on the Titanic’ (Video) The Wrap - 1 hour 46 minutes ago
President Barack Obama is often praised for his ability to keep a cool head even under the utmost pressure, but at least one person finds it more distressing than relaxing. “I like calm, cool and collected, but … I feel like sometimes he’s the guy on the Titanic saying, ‘Stay calm, stay calm, everybody, just get into the …
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24