- Critics’ Choice Television Awards Nominees: The Complete List The Wrap - 12 minutes ago
The nominees for the fifth annual Critics’ Choice Television Awards were unveiled on Wednesday. More »Critics’ Choice Television Awards Nominees: The Complete List
- Deflategate Investigation: Tom Brady Was "At Least Generally Aware" of New England Patriots' Deflated Footballs Us Weekly - 17 minutes ago
- Cannes: Kevin James, Jeff Wadlow Team for 'True Memoirs of an International Assassin' The Hollywood Reporter - 21 minutes ago
PalmStar Media and Global Film Group will produce the picture which is set to begin production in September.
- British TV spy series 'Spooks' gets silver screen makeover Reuters - 24 minutes ago
The agents of Britain's MI5 hit the silver screen this week in a film adaptation of popular British television spy drama "Spooks". "Spooks: The Greater Good" stars some of the original drama cast, such as Peter Firth, as well as new faces including "Game of Thrones" actor Kit Harington. The BBC series, which ran from …
- Zayn Malik Slams Former Bandmate Louis Tomlinson in Nasty Twitter Feud: "Remember When You Had a Life?" Us Weekly - 27 minutes ago
- David Foster Wallace Film 'The End of the Tour' to Open BAMcinemaFest 2015 The Hollywood Reporter - 40 minutes ago
The Brooklyn-set indie film fest will also feature Alex Ross Perry's 'Queen of Earth' starring Elisabeth Moss and Katherine Waterston, and Sean Baker’s 'Tangerine,' executive produced by Mark and Jay Duplass.
- Kristin Chenoweth juggles dual roles as Tonys co-host, nominee Reuters - 41 minutes ago
By Patricia Reaney NEW YORK (Reuters) - Kristin Chenoweth, star of the Broadway musical "On the Twentieth Century," will juggle two roles during the Tony Awards as a co-host and a nervous nominee for theater's biggest honors but what she wants most is for her show to win this year. Chenoweth, 46, won a Tony in 1999 for …
- "You Sexy Thing" singer Errol Brown dies aged 71 Reuters - 42 minutes ago
Hot Chocolate lead singer Errol Brown has died at the age of 71 after suffering from liver cancer, his manager said on Wednesday. Hot Chocolate was known for hits such as "Emma," "Every 1's a Winner" and "You Sexy Thing." The singer passed away at his home in The Bahamas, with his wife Ginette and daughters Colette and …
- "You Sexy Thing" Singer Errol Brown Dies at 71 The Hollywood Reporter - 50 minutes ago
Errol Brown died following his battle with liver cancer.
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24