- Mort Hock, Veteran of Movie Marketing, Dies at 85 The Hollywood Reporter - 9 minutes ago
He worked at United Artists and Paramount and on such acclaimed films as 'Rosemary’s Baby,' 'True Grit' and 'A Woman Under … More »Mort Hock, Veteran of Movie Marketing, Dies at 85
He worked at United Artists and Paramount and on such acclaimed films as 'Rosemary’s Baby,' 'True Grit' and 'A Woman Under the Influence.'
- Brian Tee Joins 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle' Sequel as Shredder The Hollywood Reporter - 10 minutes ago
The 'Wolverine' villain will play the franchise villain in the 2016 sequel.
- 'The Osbournes' Reboot Dead at VH1 (Exclusive) The Hollywood Reporter - 19 minutes ago
The revival of the family reality series will not be moving forward at the Viacom-owned cable network.
- 'The Wire' Creator Calls for End to Baltimore Riots The Hollywood Reporter - 19 minutes ago
Looters took to the streets after Freddie Gray, a man who died in police custody earlier this month, was laid to rest.
- David Schwimmer Shows Off Adorable Daughter Cleo, 4, at Red Carpet Event -- Meet His Precious Little Girl! Us Weekly - 20 minutes ago
- Exclusive: Time Warner Cable open to merger talks with Charter - sources Reuters - 26 minutes ago
Time Warner Cable Inc is open to merger discussions with Charter Communications Inc following a failed $45 billion bid by Comcast Corp , according to people familiar with the matter. Friendly negotiations between the two companies would be in sharp contrast to their acrimonious exchanges in 2013 and early 2014 that ended …
- Ellen Pompeo Speaks Out About Patrick Dempsey ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Exit The Wrap - 43 minutes ago
- Let's Discuss Michelle Obama's White House Correspondents' Dinner Makeup The Hollywood Reporter - 55 minutes ago
The first lady's makeup artist, Carl Ray, reveals the inspiration for her fresh beauty look.
- Mayweather v Pacquiao packs a pricey pay-per-view punch Reuters - 58 minutes ago
By Mary Milliken LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Guadalupe Jaimes, a Chicago roofing supply salesman, calls the $100 pay-per-view price tag for a high-definition broadcast of Saturday's boxing mega-match "ridiculous." It's a price that he and millions more will pay to watch an undefeated Floyd Mayweather take on Manny Pacquiao …
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24