- Adele smashes records with 3.38 million first-week U.S sales of '25' Reuters - 1 hour 12 minutes ago
British singer Adele's new album sold a record 3.38 million U.S. copies in its first full week, Nielsen Music said, becoming the biggest-selling … More »Adele smashes records with 3.38 million first-week U.S sales of '25'
British singer Adele's new album sold a record 3.38 million U.S. copies in its first full week, Nielsen Music said, becoming the biggest-selling album of 2015 in an astonishing feat for an era when artists rarely top 1 million. In just seven days on sale, "25", the first album in four years by the Grammy-winning singer, …
- Box Office: 'Hunger Games' Wins Thanksgiving With $75.8M; 'Good Dinosaur,' 'Creed' Solid Seconds The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 42 minutes ago
Holiday revenue is up sharply from 2014 despite 'Victor Frankenstein' being a turkey; 'Carol' beats the debut of 'The Danish Girl' at the specialty box office.
- Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows Associated Press - 7 hours ago
WASHINGTON (AP) — Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
- Ron Howard on Turning Down ‘Star Wars’ Prequel: "Too Daunting" The Hollywood Reporter - 9 hours ago
“He didn’t necessarily want to direct them," said Howard of George Lucas. “He told me that he had talked to [Robert] Zemeckis, he talked to me, he talked to Steven Spielberg.”
- Jennifer Lawrence Unveils 'Joy': "A Woman Across Four Generations" The Hollywood Reporter - 12 hours ago
David O. Russell's new film, which will be released Dec. 25, stars the Oscar-winning actress as a divorced mom who becomes a successful entrepreneur.
- Jennifer Lawrence on 'Joy': "I Got to Play a Woman Across Four Generations" The Hollywood Reporter - 12 hours ago
- Box Office: 'The Martian' Opens to $50.1M in China, Crosses $500M Globally The Hollywood Reporter - 12 hours ago
Ridley Scott's space epic stars Matt Damon.
- 'Awards Chatter' Podcast — Benicio Del Toro ('Sicario') The Hollywood Reporter - 12 hours ago
The 'Traffic' Oscar winner discusses his journey from Puerto Rico to Hollywood, the lack of rhyme and reason about big screen success and why he's drawn to stories about the war on drugs.
- Donald Trump Compared to Nazis in John Kasich’s Campaign Ad The Hollywood Reporter - 14 hours ago
The latest promo of Republican presidential candidate John Kasich features a speech paraphrased from the words of German pastor Martin Niemoller who was known as an outspoken public foe of Adolph Hitler.
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24