- Food critic and meat 'evangelist' Josh Ozersky dies in Chicago Reuters - 4 minutes 35 seconds ago
By Fiona Ortiz CHICAGO (Reuters) - Josh Ozersky, an award-winning food critic who preached the wonders of eating meat and founded the Meatopia … More »Food critic and meat 'evangelist' Josh Ozersky dies in Chicago
By Fiona Ortiz CHICAGO (Reuters) - Josh Ozersky, an award-winning food critic who preached the wonders of eating meat and founded the Meatopia outdoor food festival, has died in Chicago at age 47. Ozersky was found dead on Monday in a room in Chicago's Conrad Hotel. He was in town for the James Beard Foundation Awards …
- 'Walking Dead' actor Gilliam arrested for drunken driving in Georgia Reuters - 5 minutes ago
(Reuters) - Actor Seth Gilliam, who plays a priest on the hit TV zombie series "The Walking Dead," is facing charges in Georgia of drunken driving, speeding and drug possession after he was caught driving 107 miles per hour (172 kph) on a highway not far from where the show is filmed. The actor, who plays Father Gabriel …
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Stuntman on Toughest Scenes, 'Thor 3' The Hollywood Reporter - 5 minutes ago
Bobby Holland Hanton doubled as both Thor and Captain America for the Marvel Studios blockbuster.
- 'Star Wars' Rollout Plan "Extremely Deliberate," Says Disney CEO The Hollywood Reporter - 5 minutes ago
"We’re mindful of the fact that there’s a whole generation of people out there that were not as steeped in the Star Wars lore and not as in love with the franchise as an older generation," Bob Iger explained on an earnings call.
- Met Gala 2015: Bravo's Fashion Queens' Bevy Smith and Derek J Pick Their Favorite Looks! Us Weekly - 12 minutes ago
- Team behind Tony Awards to produce Kennedy Center Honors Associated Press - 15 minutes ago
- News Corp quarterly revenue falls on currency, lower ad sales Reuters - 33 minutes ago
By Jennifer Saba (Reuters) - News Corp , owner of the Wall Street Journal and HarperCollins, reported a decline in quarterly revenue and profit due to foreign currency changes and a drop in ad sales at its newspapers. Total revenue for the third quarter fell 1 percent to $2.06 billion. Analysts were expecting revenue of …
- Disney Backs Down on New Matinee Rule in Wake of Theater Complaints The Hollywood Reporter - 35 minutes ago
The studio — home of 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' and 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' — had wanted discounted pricing to end at 5 p.m., versus 6 p.m.
- Forever Star Ioan Gruffudd Promises Henry Morgan Will Survive the Season (and Possibly Series) Finale Us Weekly - 37 minutes ago
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24