- Brian Williams' Arab Spring Story Scrutinized During NBC News Review (Report) The Hollywood Reporter - 1 minute 50 seconds ago
An ongoing NBC News review includes a story recounted by Williams of an incident in Egypt's Tahrir Square in 2011. More »Brian Williams' Arab Spring Story Scrutinized During NBC News Review (Report)
An ongoing NBC News review includes a story recounted by Williams of an incident in Egypt's Tahrir Square in 2011.
- Bruce Jenner Reveals Gender Transition: "I Am a Woman" The Hollywood Reporter - 5 minutes ago
"My whole life has been getting me ready for this," Jenner told Sawyer in an interview promo.
- DreamWorks Nears Rich Financing Deal With Participant Media (Exclusive) The Hollywood Reporter - 5 minutes ago
Steven Spielberg's company has worked with Jeff Skoll's Participant on a number of films, including 'Lincoln' and 'The Help.'
- Olympian and reality TV star Bruce Jenner identifies as a woman in ABC interview Reuters - 16 minutes ago
(Reuters) - Olympic gold medalist and reality TV star Bruce Jenner said in an interview Friday that Jenner identifies as a woman "for all intents and purposes." Jenner, 65, told ABC's Diane Sawyer that Jenner was confused about gender identity since childhood and did not want to live a lie any more. "I …
- Bruce Jenner: 'For All Intents & Purposes, I Am A Woman' Access Hollywood - 17 minutes ago
- Bruce Jenner: My brain is more female than male Associated Press - 21 minutes ago
NEW YORK (AP) — Former Olympic champion Bruce Jenner says that "for all intents and purposes, I am a woman."
- Bruce Jenner Reveals to Diane Sawyer: ‘Yes, I Am a Woman’ (Video) The Wrap - 28 minutes ago
“Yes, and for all intents and purposes, I am a woman,” Bruce Jenner announced to Diane Sawyer within the first five minutes of his highly anticipated “20/20” interview on Friday. Today is that day, and I get to choose,” Jenner said during the sit-down, as she wiped away tears. “My whole life has been getting me ready …
- Bruce Jenner's Ex-Wife Linda Thompson Praises His Courage - See Her Thoughtful Message Here Us Weekly - 1 hour 2 minutes ago
- Kris Jenner Sued Over Alleged ‘Severe’ Property Damage During Stripper-Fueled Party The Wrap - 1 hour 11 minutes ago
Kris Jenner really knows how to bring the house down for a party — or at least that’s what a new lawsuit filed against the “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” matriarch claims. In the suit, filed in Los Angeles Superior Court on Friday, Gabriel Fedida rented out his property for Kendall Jenner’s 19th birthday party in November …
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24