- Meet the Hollywood "Brandfather" Who's Pairing Aaron Rodgers With Beef Jerky The Hollywood Reporter - 56 minutes ago
Rohan Oza got top athletes like Shaq, LeBron, Kobe and other A-listers to shill for staggering sums (50 Cent made $100M until he lost it), turning … More »Meet the Hollywood "Brandfather" Who's Pairing Aaron Rodgers With Beef Jerky
Rohan Oza got top athletes like Shaq, LeBron, Kobe and other A-listers to shill for staggering sums (50 Cent made $100M until he lost it), turning them into successful equity players and building them into personal brands. But how did he do it?
- Legendary Pictures Tees Up Sports Docs (Exclusive) The Hollywood Reporter - 56 minutes ago
The studio behind loud, flashy monster movies like 'Godzilla' and 'Pacific Rim' is financing a low-budget film about memorabilia collectors.
- MTV's 'Scream' Renewed for Second Season The Hollywood Reporter - 56 minutes ago
The freshman drama gets an early pickup after airing only five episodes.
- At $90 million, Garth Brooks tops Forbes big earning country acts Reuters - 1 hour 3 minutes ago
Country music veteran Garth Brooks on Wednesday topped the annual Forbes list of the world's highest paid country acts, raking in an estimated $90 million in earnings over the past year. Brooks, 53, who resumed touring last year after 13 years off the road, also notched up the biggest pay day in a single year ever recorded …
- Oculus deploys virtual reality hedgehog to lure filmmakers Reuters - 1 hour 5 minutes ago
By Piya Sinha-Roy and Lisa Richwine BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (Reuters) - In a Beverly Hills mansion on Tuesday, Facebook-owned Oculus rolled out "Henry," a movie that takes advantage of its virtual reality technology to tell the story of a hug-obsessed hedgehog. The company's pitch is to lure filmmakers to use the technology …
- Angelina Jolie: Maddox and I Will Be "Side by Side Learning" About His Native Cambodia Us Weekly - 1 hour 8 minutes ago
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Releases $1,700 Hip-Hop-Inspired Clutches: All the Details on the Luxe Purses Us Weekly - 1 hour 27 minutes ago
- Alexander Wang set to leave Kering's Balenciaga: source Reuters - 1 hour 44 minutes ago
American fashion designer Alexander Wang is expected to leave the creative leadership of Kering's Balenciaga to focus on developing his eponymous brand, a source close to the matter said on Wednesday. The New-York based Alexander Wang brand, estimated to generate sales of around $100 million, just raised funds to finance …
- 'Jurassic World' Star Ty Simpkins Signs With WME (Exclusive) The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 56 minutes ago
His sister Ryan, an actress, has also joined the agency.
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24