- Johnny Depp Is the New Face of Christian Dior Parfums The Hollywood Reporter - 1 minute 29 seconds ago
It’s a first for the iconic actor. More »Johnny Depp Is the New Face of Christian Dior Parfums
It’s a first for the iconic actor.
- Sheryl Sandberg Reflects on Late Husband Dave Goldberg's Death in Emotional Note Us Weekly - 18 minutes ago
- 'Game Of Thrones' Gets 'Thriller' Mashup Treatment Access Hollywood - 32 minutes ago
- Martha Stewart Got High With Snoop Dogg, Jeff Ross at Justin Bieber's Roast Us Weekly - 33 minutes ago
- Marvel's 'Star Wars' Comic Introduces an Unexpected New Character The Hollywood Reporter - 41 minutes ago
The course of true love doesn't run smooth, even in galaxies far, far away.
- Showtime follows HBO into the streaming game Associated Press - 46 minutes ago
NEW YORK (AP) — Showtime will join rival HBO with an online streaming option for those that don't want to pay for cable.
- How Michael King Bought 'Wheel of Fortune' for $50,000 and Turned It Into a Smash The Hollywood Reporter - 47 minutes ago
Producer Andy Friendly recalls to THR how the TV syndication pioneer, who died May 27, "was larger than life, a true visionary and a loving and charitable family man."
- 'Game of Thrones' Editor Killed by Lion The Hollywood Reporter - 47 minutes ago
Her other credits included 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' and 'Divergent.'
- Taraji P. Henson Reveals Why She Was Scared to Play ‘Empire’s’ Cookie Lyon (Video) The Wrap - 49 minutes ago
Taraji P. Henson, who stars as the infamous Cookie Lyon opposite Terrence Howard‘s Lucious Lyon on Fox breakout hit “Empire,” joined the cast on the gold carpet this past weekend at The Grove in Los Angeles for a special live Q&A session and performance. Henson spoke with TheWrap about why she thinks “Empire” and her character …
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24