- The Great Dress Debate: Celebs Take Sides in Team Blue and Black vs. Team Gold and White Us Weekly - 5 hours ago
Find out where stars like Taylor Swift, Jimmy Fallon, Julianne Moore, Mindy Kaling, and more stand in the great dress debate of 2015 -- team … More »The Great Dress Debate: Celebs Take Sides in Team Blue and Black vs. Team Gold and White
- Obama mourns passing of Nimoy: 'I loved Spock' Associated Press - 41 minutes ago
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama said Friday that Leonard Nimoy, who made the sign for "Live long and prosper" famous around the world, achieved that goal during his 83 years on planet Earth.
- Leonard Nimoy leaves legacy beyond science-fiction Associated Press - 1 hour 30 minutes ago
- CNN's Weir escapes studio for the road Associated Press - 2 hours 59 minutes ago
NEW YORK (AP) — CNN's Bill Weir can thank Anthony Bourdain for all the frequent-flier miles.
- Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows Associated Press - 1 hour 57 minutes ago
WASHINGTON (AP) — Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
- TruTV Taps New Wave Entertainment’s Maureen Taran to Head Talent The Wrap - 23 hours ago
- ‘Supergirl’ Casts Veteran Superheroes Dean Cain, Helen Slater in Mystery Roles The Wrap - 3 hours ago
- 'Star Trek': Five Episodes to Remember Leonard Nimoy's Spock The Hollywood Reporter - 17 hours ago
There was much more to Spock than simply a raised eyebrow and knowing smirk.
- 'Once Upon a Time' Creators, Star Tease Queens of Darkness and What Makes a Hero The Hollywood Reporter - 17 hours ago
'Once Upon a Time' co-creators Adam Horowitz and Eddy Kitsis and returning guest star Kristin Bauer van Straten preview six things to know about the second half of season four.
RECAPS AND CLIPS
News & Blogs
'DAYTIME IN NO TIME' ON FACEBOOK
News for You
- Lupita Nyong'o's $150,000 Oscars dress stolen from hotel
The $150,000 pearl-studded, custom-made Calvin Klein dress worn by Oscar-winning actress Lupita Nyong'o at this year's Academy Awards has been stolen, police said on Thursday. The gown, embellished with 6,000 natural white pearls, was stolen from Nyong'o's room at the London Hotel in West Hollywood, during the day on Wednesday, a spokesman for the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department in West Hollywood said. "Ms Nyong'o was not in the room at the time of the theft," Deputy John Mitchell told Reuters. The Calvin Klein dress, custom designed by Francisco Costa, was one of the stand-outs on the red carpet at last Sunday's Oscars.
- Madonna Fell Backwards Down a Flight of Stairs Onstage During Her Brit Awards Performance -- Watch the …
- Will Smith Reveals Cause of Struggle in His High-Profile Marriage to Jada Pinkett Smith
- 'House of Cards': The F.U. Plots That Led to a Presidency
- Lisa Rinna: My Husband Harry Hamlin Said He'd Divorce Me If I Joined Real Housewives of Beverly …
- Liam Gallagher Blasts Kanye West's "Utter S--t" Brit Awards Performance