- U.S. comedian Steve Rannazzisi apologizes for 9/11 lies Reuters - 2 minutes 2 seconds ago
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Speaking publicly for the first time since admitting that he lied about his personal experience of the Sept. 11 World Trade … More »U.S. comedian Steve Rannazzisi apologizes for 9/11 lies
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Speaking publicly for the first time since admitting that he lied about his personal experience of the Sept. 11 World Trade Center attacks, comedian and actor Steve Rannazzisi apologized on Tuesday and said he feels awful about what he called a "dumb mistake." Rannazzisi, star of the FX comedy …
- Nielsen's top programs for Sept. 28-Oct. 4 Associated Press - 14 minutes ago
NEW YORK (AP) — Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for Sept. 28-Oct. 4. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.
- DVR usage changes Nielsen ratings picture Associated Press - 17 minutes ago
NEW YORK (AP) — Football and CBS — sometimes both —dominated ratings during the second week of the television season.
- TheGrill 2015: 4 Reality Titans Debate the ‘Death’ of Unscripted TV, Hits and Misses of the Genre The Wrap - 48 minutes ago
Reality television may have suffered some devastating blows, but it’s not dead yet. “It feels creatively a little derivative,” said Ben Silverman, founder and chairman of Electus. When asked by moderator and executive editor of TheWrap Joseph Kapsch about the death of reality television, Lythgoe echoed Silverman’s sentiments …
- 'Catfish' TV production firm won by creditors of Relativity Associated Press - 1 hour 3 minutes ago
NEW YORK (AP) — A bankruptcy judge in New York has approved a deal in which major creditors of Relativity Media will take over its television business, responsible for creating such shows as "Catfish" for MTV and "Limitless" for CBS.
- Bristol Palin Is 7 Months Pregnant With Baby No. 2 and "Having the Best Time": Photo Us Weekly - 1 hour 10 minutes ago
- Scripted TV Shoots Spike, LA Location Filming Rises in Q3 The Wrap - 1 hour 16 minutes ago
- Cara Delevingne Makes Brief Appearance on Chanel Runway The Hollywood Reporter - 1 hour 17 minutes ago
Clearly no one turns down an invite from Karl.
- Walmart Rips Its Insurance Companies Over Tracy Morgan Crash Settlement The Wrap - 1 hour 20 minutes ago
Walmart has made good with comedian Tracy Morgan over the June 2014 traffic collision involving one of its drivers that left Morgan seriously injured. Making good with its insurance companies, on the other hand, is a different matter. The retail giant has filed a lawsuit against a number of insurance companies including …
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24