- Cannes: Hailee Steinfeld to Star in YA Adaptation 'Break My Heart 1,000 Times' The Hollywood Reporter - 8 minutes ago
Scott Speer will direct the project from a script by Jason Fuchs. More »Cannes: Hailee Steinfeld to Star in YA Adaptation 'Break My Heart 1,000 Times'
Scott Speer will direct the project from a script by Jason Fuchs.
- 'Batman: Arkham Knight' Trailer Proves The Dark Knight Isn't Alone The Hollywood Reporter - 13 minutes ago
Game's newly-announced "dual play" feature lets players swap characters during fights.
- TV Ratings: 'Game of Thrones' Premiere Seen by 18.1 Million U.S. Viewers So Far The Hollywood Reporter - 18 minutes ago
HBO's first multiplatform data on the fifth season has it pacing 1.2 million viewers ahead of the previous year.
- Cannes: Hilary Swank, Tom Wilkinson Join Drama 'Denial' The Hollywood Reporter - 38 minutes ago
The project is an adaptation of Deborah E. Lipstadt’s book 'History on Trial: My Day in Court with a Holocaust Denier.'
- Comedy 'Nine Lives' Adds 'Hart of Dixie' Actress (Exclusive) The Hollywood Reporter - 38 minutes ago
Talitha Bateman joins Kevin Spacey and Jennifer Garner in the EuropaCorp project.
- Apple Beats Expectations for Quarterly Earnings The Hollywood Reporter - 47 minutes ago
The company sold 61.2 million iPhones, a fiscal second-quarter record.
- Jayne Meadows, actress and TV personality, dies at 95 Associated Press - 52 minutes ago
- Penelope Ann Miller on Ageism in Hollywood: "It Sucks" Us Weekly - 54 minutes ago
- Mayweather v Pacquiao packs a pricey pay-per-view punch Reuters - 1 hour 16 minutes ago
By Mary Milliken LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Guadalupe Jaimes, a Chicago roofing supply salesman, calls the $100 pay-per-view price tag for a high-definition broadcast of Saturday's boxing mega-match "ridiculous." It's a price that he and millions more will pay to watch an undefeated Floyd Mayweather take on Manny Pacquiao …
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24