- Misty Copeland to Make Broadway Debut in 'On the Town' The Hollywood Reporter - 6 minutes ago
The dancer, who recently made history as the first African-American woman to become a principal with American Ballet Theatre, will step into … More »Misty Copeland to Make Broadway Debut in 'On the Town'
The dancer, who recently made history as the first African-American woman to become a principal with American Ballet Theatre, will step into the show for two weeks this summer.
- Polish Open’er Festival blends global rock, local culture Reuters - 32 minutes ago
By Urszula Poszumska and Anna Jaworska-Guidotti LONDON (Reuters) - Prodigy, Drake, Kasabian and the Libertines were among this year's headliners at Poland's Open'er Festival, but what helps make it one of Europe's top-rated music events is the warm welcome for local and foreign bands alike.When the Icelandic indie folk …
- Are Khloe Kardashian & James Harden Dating? Access Hollywood - 35 minutes ago
- Demi Lovato Wipes Out, Suffers Painful Fall While Performing: Watch Now and See How She Recovers! Us Weekly - 40 minutes ago
- Who will make us laugh during upcoming presidential campaign Associated Press - 50 minutes ago
- Abby Wambach Kisses Her Wife, Sarah Huffman, After Women's World Cup Win: Watch the Emotional Moment! Us Weekly - 1 hour 22 minutes ago
- U.S. rapper Kendrick Lamar delights London's 'Wireless' festival Reuters - 2 hours 22 minutes ago
By Jemima Kelly LONDON (Reuters) - The sun was out for double-Grammy-award-winning U.S. rapper Kendrick Lamar this weekend as he performed an energetic set of his hits to an enraptured young North London crowd. On stage at the Wireless festival on Saturday, less than a week after winning "Best Male Hip-Hop Artist" at …
- Khloe Kardashian Hangs With James Harden in Vegas, Rapper Trina Calls "Sloppy Seconds" Us Weekly - 3 hours ago
- Tears flow as Grateful Dead say farewell in Chicago Reuters - 9 hours ago
By Mary Wisniewski CHICAGO (Reuters) - The Grateful Dead gave what they say will be their last group performance on Sunday, playing to some 70,000 singing, dancing and tearful fans in Chicago's Soldier Field. The four surviving members of the band ended their 50-year-run this weekend with three Chicago concerts. The …
RECAPS AND CLIPS
1 - 6 of 24